Created with Sketch. Created with Sketch.


Q. What if I don't see the part I need? 

All available parts are for sale on this site. We apologize but we are not able to source or sell parts not listed online. 

Q. What year is my boat/How to decipher a HIN number to work out the year/ Where is my HIN plate located? 

The HIN (Hull Identification Number) plate will always be found on the starboard side of the boat on the transom. 



UA = Ukraine 

QRK = BRIG (this is the manufacturer's code) 

47847 = Hull production number

E = May

8 = Built in 2018

19 = Model Year 2019

This boat is a 2019


Q. Is my boat PVC or Hypalon? 

All Eagles and Navigator imported into the US are Hypalon. 

All boats imported 2017 or later are Hypalon

2016 or older Falcon's could be PVC or Hypalon. Most were PVC. 

Q. How do I tell the difference between PVC and Hypalon (CSM)? 

A. Learn the difference here

 Q. What valves do I have on my boat? 

Navigators and Falcons 2015 and later: Halkey Roberts 

Eagles 2014 and later: Leafield 

All BRIG Valves 

Q. What glue do I use? 

-Poly Marine 2 Part Hypalon

-Poly Marine 2 Part PVC 

You can find this at your local West Marine 

Q. What color gel-coat should I use to repair my boat? 

Repairing gel-coat is both an art and a science. The precise gel-color depends on a number of factors including the: 

1. Time of day it was applied 

2. Temperature at which it was applied, batch of gel-coat used (each batch differs slightly) 

3. The age ( as boats age, gel-coat fades)

For the best match we recommend you work with a marine professional to make any gel-coat repairs on your BRIG. If you want to match the color yourself, you can find companies online that will match samples. 

We do not sell gel-coat or recommend any particular gel-coat vendor.